Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pool Time

Kate and I went to the pool with Marilyn (Minnie) and Aunt Jeni and Aunt Keri on Tuesday. Other then a brief dip at Rekindle, it was Kate's first time at the pool! I think she is going to be quite the water bug! She splashed and cooed and dipped her face in the water without crying. She did some pseudo kicking:) She played with the water that was refilling the pool and chewed on other kid's toys. All in all it was quite a success! I am sure we are going to be spending many hours at the pool in the weeks and years to come:)




5 comments:

B. Emerson said...

Anne, she is such a cutie! I want to come and cuddle her and get to know her cute personality. Thanks for the fun, summer photos — gives me a little way to enjoy the summer from my cube at work. :)

Denise said...

Oh my goodness! I love her swimsuit (where'd you get it?)! She is a dolly-baby, absolutely. I think it's great she even loved the water in her face. You have such an adorable baby. Yay for fun things to do together in the summer! I am always looking for new things to incorporate with Elyana. You look like such a happy momma! Love the pictures!

kendra said...

cupkate,
tell momma to bring you to aunt kenni's pool on saturday. we can play and splash and laugh. And maybe when mommy isn't looking i will sneak you a popsicle! A juice one of course. Maybe. But don't tell her. She will tell me you aren't allowed. Be is a party pooper.
i love you the best!!!!!
tell mommy she is an amazing mom. Because she really is.

Anne said...

Thanks, friends, for loving my girl! I am sure fond of her:)

Denise, the suit is from Children's Place. I love how blousy it is! I think that seem more comfortable:)

Kendra, we would love to come to the pool (maybe Saturday) and Kate actually can have popsicle:)

LeahHawkins said...

Cute suit, Baby Kate!