Friday, October 1, 2010

Kathryn Rebecca of SunnyBrook Farm

Yesterday Kate and I went with a large group of friends to Riverbend Farm out in Midland, NC. We did this last year around this time and it's hard to remember that Kate was not even one and couldn't walk! This year she had a blast running around, riding on a giant flat bed to a pumpkin field, enjoying ice cream on the covered porch, and sliding down the back of a pig statue. As much fun as she was having, I couldn't get her to smile for one picture! But here are some anyway:)

Here she is taking off on her adventure as soon as we got out of the car!
She decided to head back.
Contemplating what kind of pumpkin to pick...

She had to pick up quite a few pumpkins and then drop them because they were heavy!
She wanted to get closer to them
Thinking...
I have been trying to get her to say "cheese" and smile. Here she is saying "cheese" but no smile:)

No comments: