Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Very Beginning

Yes, I have started a blog:) No longer will I be a silent and unfindable reader of other's blogs. I will try to be a faithful poster because I know how frustrating it is to check on your friends blogs day after day only to see the same post staring you in the face that was there a month ago, hehe. Although I am not making any promises that my posts will be interesting.....I lead a pretty quiet life.....and I don't even know how to post pictures! Dave will give me a hasty lesson tonight I think:) Anyway, that's all for now!

10 comments:

kendra said...

praise the Lord.

tell the baby i said hello. I am sure he will say "hello aunt kenni. I adore thee" back.

you can tell that man hello too.

Robin said...

YEA!!! Welcome to your own blog world! Look forward to reading along with everyone else!!!

Anonymous said...

i like how the baby ticker says that it's Anne's Baby...not Anne and Dave's...

i think it should say The Birthday Baby...


-liz

Meg said...

hehe...I was thinking the same thing as Liz about the ticker!! I am so glad that you have started your own blog...just make sure you don't waste hours and hours...it is easy to do!

Can't wait to see you at the wedding this weekend!
Love,
Sis

Anne said...

Haha, I thought about putting "Dave and Anne's baby" on the ticker but I decided not to. Not sure why:) You all know that it is Dave and I's!

Kathryn said...

i was here - kf 04-24-08

Madeira girl said...

Hey girl! The boys saw me looking at this and were excited that you have a blog... just as I am. I at least get to keep up with you here, even if I can't see you weekly! Love ya!

Madeira girl said...

BYW, you may want to change the name of the blog... we all expect more than one baby out of you guys!:)

Anonymous said...

maybe you could call herm "pop and granni's baby" hehe!

my first post!
mawmaw

Anonymous said...

Anne,
Congratulations to you and David. I hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to see your baby.
Love,
Mimi