What a wonderful treat it was to travel to Knoxville with Dad and Mom to visit Meg, Will, and Laurel last Sunday! We had so much fun doing all kinds of fun things, but mostly we just watched the babies be babies! Here are some pictures from our time:)
Shortly after we got there on Sunday night it was time for both Kate and Laurel to get a bath. Meg thought it would be funny to lay them both on Laurel's changing table after we had undressed them. Kate didn't know what to think but she was ok with it......Laurel, as you can see, was not. She was flailing her arms and striking Kate. It was very funny. We took as many pictures as we could before L's annoyance escalated to outrage:)
These next 3 pictures were taken after The Unfortunate Scratching Incident (read Meg's hilarious account here)
Could my poor baby look any more pitiful? Laurel had no clue that she had hurt Kate. She was just happily posing for pictures! Haha. I quickly picked Kate up since she was obviously so upset!
The look on Laurel's face in this picture is a very good representation of her impish personality. She sure keeps us all laughing!
Dad just kept snapping and snapping pictures when we only wanted 1 or 2. That's why our faces look so funny:)
What an amazing thing to get to share this season of new motherhood with my sissy! I love this picture even though the babies weren't into it at all. Who needs to smile when they are that cute???
I love you both!!!!!!
2 comments:
I was SO dissapointed to miss seeing you at church last Sunday!!! I guess Seth told you Wesley locked my keys in our car right before we were going to leave. Aaah!
I'm glad you had a nice trip. What a blessing to share this season with your sister! Its amazing how close in size your girls are. Although I didn't really care about having a sister when I was growing up, now as an adult I wish I had one, and am very glad Savannah will get to have that [hopeful] joy.
You & Meg are so blessed to have girls the same age! How fun. Reading about Kate & Laurel together on both of your blogs is just hysterical! They are both so adorable in such different ways :) Won't it be fun to see them relate together as they grow up?!
Post a Comment