Her little sleeping angel face is so cute! :)
Sleeping babies are absolutely the cutest! How did she fall asleep like that?
She fell asleep in the car and didn't wake up when I brought her inside! She was OUT...I even took her overalls off before she woke up!
Yes sleeping babies are adorable!!! I adore her chubby arms!! Makes me hope Elyana stays that chubby as well!!! Don't you just love carrying a sleepy baby? They're so CUDDLY.
i bet Kate wants to show the world GMF...
I am tired of this dreamer...new pictures now!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Her little sleeping angel face is so cute! :)
Sleeping babies are absolutely the cutest! How did she fall asleep like that?
She fell asleep in the car and didn't wake up when I brought her inside! She was OUT...I even took her overalls off before she woke up!
Yes sleeping babies are adorable!!! I adore her chubby arms!! Makes me hope Elyana stays that chubby as well!!! Don't you just love carrying a sleepy baby? They're so CUDDLY.
i bet Kate wants to show the world GMF...
I am tired of this dreamer...new pictures now!
Post a Comment