These pictures are for Auntie Meg and Aunt Kenni:)
I pulled Kate's hats from last winter out on the off chance that they might still fit. They all did, but were rather tight. Kate hates hats now, however, and immediately tried to pull them off. This one was on pretty good so she gave up and went back to playing.
We let her have spaghetti for the first time the other night. She got it everywhere, of course! Then she spilled some of her water onto her tray and started "painting". It was hilarious and she had so much fun! The close ups of her sauce covered face didn't turn out, but it was covered!
Kate is receiving GloryMagicFace II in this picture. Aunt Kenni gave GMF II to her as an early birthday gift. Aunt Kenni owns GloryMagicFace I in the form of a giant mylar balloon. In case you can't see, GMF II is a unicorn hobby horse. If you push a spot on her neck she makes clopping and neighing noises. Kate's shoulders were literally shaking with laughter when Kendra gave GMF to her. It was so funny!
Kate is also eating the animal crackers that Aunt Kenni gave her which is why her hand is in her mouth:)
We had the front door open last night because I was had the oven self-cleaning and the house reeked. Kate crawled right out the door, but then she got stuck on the threshold! I ran upstairs to get my camera so we wouldn't miss the moment. I got this one quick shot before she started crying for help!
That golden glow over Kate's head? Oh, that's just her hair. No, the wind wasn't blowing it up, it stuck up that way all day.
Reading with her beloved "Dada"
I just included this one because I thought David looked so handsome:)
4 comments:
Each one of those pictures was precious! It was great to see you this week. :)
I loved how she got "stuck" that is too precious!!
Also, I sure wish you'd videoed her laughing at that horse! I will have to keep it in mind, it looks so cute!
Also, it's so sweet you let her just play in the spaghetti like that. I will remember that with Elyana, to overlook the messes and just enjoy her having fun! You have set a beautiful example of a loving mother, Anne!
Maytee! I can tell you are loving your life so much -- and that makes me so happy for you! Give Kate a squeeze for me!
i hope that is her favorite gift. forever.
Post a Comment