Friday, October 23, 2009

One Year of Our Girl

Tomorrow our Baby Kate turns one! I wanted to come up with something eloquent or poetic to say, but the thing that keeps coming to mind is this: All my life I yearned to be a mom. I had high expectations. Our Kate has exceeded every one of them. She is a delight and gift that is truly better then I imagined. I can't wait for another year with her!

Here is a picture from each month of her life thus far!











6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday, baby Kate!!! And congratulations to you, Anne, for being a great mommy through this first year!

The Nilsen Nest said...

Happy birthday sweet girl!!

The Doty Family said...

Hooray for Kate! Happy Birthday, little one!

B. Emerson said...

Aww! Happy Birthday, Kate! So happy for you, Anne! Have a wonderful time celebrating tomorrow.

kendra said...

*sniffle*

Em Campbell said...

happy birthday, tiny friend!