I have to admit, I love watching children get into pantries, drawers, cabinets, etc.
Also, (sorry I ask so many questions!), I notice underneath your sink is all baby-friendly. Where did you move your cleaning supplies to? I really prefer to "baby-proof" my child (teaching what she can and can't open & always watching), instead of my house (in general, meaning I don't like locks, etc on all my drawers,etc). However, I don't want to leave anything scary in reach, JUST IN CASE. So what did you do?
Also - Please tell me where you got the adorable leggings/stockings in the first picture!
4 comments:
Look how long her hair is! That's so cute!
I have to admit, I love watching children get into pantries, drawers, cabinets, etc.
Also, (sorry I ask so many questions!), I notice underneath your sink is all baby-friendly. Where did you move your cleaning supplies to? I really prefer to "baby-proof" my child (teaching what she can and can't open & always watching), instead of my house (in general, meaning I don't like locks, etc on all my drawers,etc). However, I don't want to leave anything scary in reach, JUST IN CASE. So what did you do?
Also - Please tell me where you got the adorable leggings/stockings in the first picture!
Anne you are such a great Mom! :)
hehe...Laurel and I had to laugh about this, esp. Laurel! She loves to see the crazy antics of her dear cousin.
Can't believe we will be seeing you in less than 2 days. Yipee!! Or as Dave would say "google!"
So cute. Will does the same thing. His new thing is opening and closing the doors with the lever handles.
Post a Comment