I am determined to take some updated pictures of my girl soon and I'll do a big update on her. She is growing and changing at a shocking rate! I no longer have a baby, but a curious toddler. At 14 months she is already fond of asking, "What's that?", only it comes out, "Whasss daa?" It's too fun. That's just a preview...I'll be back soon!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Do Not Get Excited-No Pictures
I have been unusually dreadful at keeping up with this blog of late. I have also been unusually dreadful at taking pictures of Kate, or anything else. I took not one single picture at Thanksgiving and maybe one or two dreadful ones on Christmas. Yes, I know I'll regret that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad, Anne! I have missed all the little updates about Baby Kate. :) She sounds SO cute!!! I looked around for you on Sunday, but didn't see you (of course, it's hard to spot everyone). Anyway, I know how hard it gets when you get into a blogging rut... I am there too!!!
She sounds like a handful of fun!
Aww, Kate is talking!? Wow! I cannot wait to finally meet her in a month!
Post a Comment