Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So Long, Farewell?

I am thinking of calling it quits with this blog. I just don't feel motivated to spend time uploading pictures and writing out updates anymore. Especially because FB is a much easier way to do pictures:) But, I do like being able to look back and see what I've written about Kate and I'm sure I'll be talking more pictures when the new baby arrives (and maybe I get a better camera? I wish, I wish, I wish!) It's a dilemma. So, this is your chance. If you still check this blog (and I doubt there are many of you:) and you want to continue reading it then let me know and perhaps I shall rally! Maybe......

12 comments:

Hilary Ann said...

I still read your updates . . . but maybe this is a cue to talk to you more in person rather than relying on the internet =)

Ashley said...

I read this blog! I like all the updates....but I agree with Hilary, I should probably just talk to you more in person!

Lindsay said...

I do too! You should keep it up. Your kids will love it one day. And you can print really great blog books instead of spending time scrapbooking:)

kendra said...

DON'T LEAVE ME

Anonymous said...

What about those of us who want to see your children grow up, but can't be in Charlotte that often!!? I check your blog every day hoping for pictures of very cute Kate. No pressure!

Mimi

Carolyn Honea said...

I have your blog's RSS feed setup so that I always see your updates! :) I love hearing about Kate and your life in between our get togethers, but I understand it can be hard to find the time for it.

Unknown said...

Since I have epically failed at blogging several times, I'm not really one to talk about keeping it up.... but I did want to let you know that I subscribe to your blog and enjoy hearing about your family :)

The Nilsen Nest said...

I do I do!! :)

Anonymous said...

Anne,

I look all the time and am disappointed to not find recent postings. You know me, Facebook just confuses and frustrates me...I love your BLOG.

Your dear friend, Mary

Jeanie said...

While I enjoy our in person interactions the best, I still enjoy reading when you post :) I like it far better than FB updates!

Jeanie said...

Annie- thats 10 people already...I'm thinking you need to keep it up :) Even just 1x a month!

Denise said...

I read your updates as soon as they are posted. Pretty much every day I check my "Bloglines" subscriptions, that has all my favorite blogs on the feed there, and when anyone updates, it's marked as "new" or "unread".... I'm just HORRIBLE at commenting... And currently, at posting as well. You can tell. Even Jonathan complained as he has nothing new to read in the desert, even though we talk daily.

My opinion? Use a blog when you want, but don't feel "burdened" by not posting or not commenting. Some months in your life will be too busy for it. Facebook is great for day-to-day, and easy photos, but blogs you can really write about whatever you're thinking, put a whole post about Kate's accomplishments, or whatever. I'd love to keep reading.

Plus, if I am traveling or busy, I don't check facebook for up to a week. Then I just MISS something. Something big sometimes. With a blog, it's unread until you read it!