It's hard to believe we are already into July! We have been so busy with moving and vacationing and Dave has had a ton of wedding photography commitments it feels like the summer is whizzing by. Until we step outside that is! Constant days in the mid 90's are not one of the things I have treasured this summer:) Kate loves to go outside but I can hardly stand to take her unless we are at the pool or in the shade. Thankfully we have a little area with a swing down the street that is shaded so we do that. She LOVES swinging and calls it the "whee" since you say, "wheeee" when riding on it.
I wanted to capture the look on Kate's face when I first walk into her room to get her each morning. She gets so excited and says, "Mama!" with great delight. Well, the picture of her initial face was blurry and as soon as she saw me with the camera she got this look on her face:
She was quite confused:) It looks like the walls of her new room are pink, but they aren't. We have a purple sheet hung over the window to keep the light out and it casts a pinkish glow in her room.
I discovered the other night that she can get a really good ponytail going and I love the way it looks on her! It makes her look so grown up. Here is a picture of the front of her face (yes, she still uses a paci. I have no plans to give it up any time soon either.)
The back. I can hardly stand how cute it looks:)
Here is a shot of the front of our new house! We are loving it so much! I will eventually get some pictures of the inside, but I think I might wait until we have done some painting and put curtains up.
Our wonderful back yard. Our property line extends down to just the other side of the swing set. We are so blessed by this new home and beautiful lot! God is so generous towards us!
Just being Kate. All these pictures are in her stroller! We've been taking some strolls as a family after dinner in the evenings and for some reason I have remembered to grab the camera for them.
She really likes hanging out in our new master bathroom for some reason. I think she must have been trying to climb up to the counter here.
Just standin. It's a pretty common "kate" face to suck in her lower lip like that.
She especially loves getting into the shower. It doesn't have a door on it so she can just climb right in! She can't get back down off the step to get out though so I'll hear her calling, "Up pwee! Up pwee!" (help please)
I wanted to have a 16 week belly shot to post, but here I am at 17 weeks and still haven't taken one! Things are going well though. I am feeling the baby move a lot and I am so excited to find out what we are having on the 26th. Just 2 1/2 weeks away! I still don't feel like I've really grasped that I am pregnant and another baby will be here in 6 months. Not sure when that will hit me:)
6 comments:
Thanks for the update Anne! Kate's "pony" is so cute! Audrey saw the picture of her in her crib and she said, "Kate's sad!" I told her she wasn't, she was just sleepy :) When I get some energy back, I'd love to help you with some painting or house stuff if you're up for it! Can't wait to hang out with you girls soon!
Anne, Thanks for posting pictures of Kate. She is so cute. I love being able to keep up with her growing up. Now, if you could just urge Meg....
Mimi
I love getting to see pictures of your new house! Especially your bedazzled and huge shower :-) Also, I love the backyard! Kate's hair looks so cute in a ponytail. Laurel is napping, but I'm sure she will be excited to see Kate!
That ponytail is too cute to be believed.
Your home looks beautiful!!! Kate's poneytail is adorable, too. Would you like to try a playdate next week? If so, email me a day.
Please keep blogging, Baby. Your family loves it so!!
Mama
Post a Comment