I love to research baby items. Cribs, car seats, strollers, cloth diapers, baby carriers, pacifiers, bottles. You name it, I've probably researched it to death sometime in the past 2 years. I google, read reviews, look at pictures, and YouTube videos. Yes, I'm crazy, but it's kind of my hobby:)
So here is what I'm throwing out: If you need to make a baby item decision and don't have the time or desire to do research, and would trust me to do it, let me know and I'll get to work! I'll gather information and send it your way (I'm not gonna lie, I'll probably throw in a bit of my own opinion too;)
4 comments:
me me!
I am trying to pick out some swimming apparatus for Jimmy for Rekindle and our MAY BEACH TRIP...I don't know what sort of flotation device he'd do best with at his weight/age. Alright, Research Queen, do your magic (only if you want)!
Good to know! I hate doing that kinda stuff, so I will definitely let you know if I need research done!
um... can you research to find someone who will just give me a baby? cool. Thanks.
Paci research??? Please share what you've learned. We use a paci with Elyana (started at 6 weeks) and I've always just gotten the 0month/Newborn size, so that what they use is smallest for their mouth (i.e. less ability to effect their teeth). And of course, BPA free. But what else should I consider???
Post a Comment