Thursday, February 17, 2011

Checking In

I don't have time to write much as Kate is waiting for me to get her up from her nap, but here are some pictures from the past month or so. Sam was 2 months old on Valentine's Day! I took him to the doctor this past Tuesday for his well check and he is our little pork chop! He weighs 13 lbs. 9 oz. (90%) is 24 in. long (75%) and his head is only in the 40% (ha! He got Dave's small head:) He has a little flat spot on the right side of his head so we need to encourage him to turn his head to the left as much as we can. Other then that, he is healthy as can be!

Here are a few recent-ish pictures of Kate. She's so active these days I can't really get a good photo of her with my point and shoot!
Really needing her bangs cut!
Watching "Einstein" on our bed
More Einstein on the iphone:)
This little series of pictures is from quite a few weeks ago and the quality is poor, but I loved them!



Getting bigger!
The majority of pictures I take of Sam are of him sleeping because he just looks SO cute whenever he's asleep on his tummy (which he is only allowed to do for naps. Swaddle blanket and back sleeping for nighttime:)
Look at those little lips!!!
Precious skinny legs and pudgy feet
Big cloth diaper bum!
I just took these next pictures two days ago so they really show what he looks like now. He is ALL smiles when awake and being talked to! He also really gurgles and coos in response to us talking to him!




Most of my cloth diapering paraphenalia! But I'll update on that another day:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anne,
You have very cute kids. I wanted so much to see Sam and Kate when I was there last month, but it didn't work out. Glad you posted some pictures.

Mimi