Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just Pictures





1 comment:

Denise said...

Sam has the sweetest little "pouty" face in that last picture. He looks SO much like Dave! What an adorable little face - he reminds me a lot of my nephew, actually. How do you get anything done with those kissable cheeks?

Also, Kate is turning into such a little girl, and yet still so much of a baby face! I love that. Does she like Curious George (I see her reading it). We do, but we get in phases around here, and currently we're not reading any (they're all library books).

His FLIP diapers look awesome!!! I love that there are two rows of snaps. I have acquired some Fuzzi Bunz for use on Baby Boy that were clearanced out at $10. I am replacing the velcro on all my "boy colored" diapers, but I learned with Elyana that once they get to the grabby 12+ month stage, it's not wise to leave them in velcro!!! Anyway, how are the FLIP diapers working for you? And washing issues? Rashes? I hope it's been awesome! We had a few different rash troubles, but always learned what worked for us.

Thanks for PICTURES of your beautiful children.