Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pajamas and Ice Cream

Here is Sam getting in a little morning reading while strengthening his neck and back:)
Last Thursday Aunt Liz and Uncle Mike invited us to Sonic for an after dinner treat. Of course we said yes! I gave Kate her bath before dinner so she could be in her jammies and all ready to go get ice cream after dinner. I snapped a few pictures of her in the bath, but she wasn't into it, as you can see below:)
Sam hung out with us. They aren't ready to take a bath at the same time yet. I am looking forward to when they can though! This poor boy hardly ever gets bathed I'm ashamed to say.
Kate wore her ice cream jammies to get ice cream. I was trying to get a picture of her and Aunt Liz but she had spotted the merry-go-round and was totally distracted.
All smiles once she got on the horses!

This is how Sam spent our time at Sonic! This is highly unusual. Usually if he is in his car seat but the car is not moving he cries his head off!
Watching TV with big sister
He is strong enough to sit in the Bumbo seat for a few minutes now! Kate makes me laugh so hard in this picture. Sorry to catch you at such a bad moment baby girl!
SUCH a smiley boy!!!
Adorable feet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bath and jammies BEFORE ice cream? Now that's optimism. Loved all the pix. No. 1 - see what you meant in your Facebook post about laundry. Aunt Allie

Meg said...

I love all these pictures! The last one of Sam is what I think of as a "classic Sam" face. I love it! I wish I could have joined you at Sonic! Also, Laurel had the same bath toys as Kate, until she went to the bathroom (#2) in her bath and I didn't have the heart (or stomach) to keep them!

kendra said...

BK looks HILARIOUS in that one picture. i love it