Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Good News!

I heard from Kate's new neurologist today that all the genetic disorders they tested for came back negative! Nothing wrong with Kate's genes! :) We are so relieved and grateful to the Lord for this!

I heard from her old doctor yesterday morning that her 24 hour EEG did show continued epileptic activity. They wanted us to increase her old medicine again (which the new doctor is taking Kate off of.) I'm not going to do anything about her medicine until Dr. Wallace (the new neuro) gets the results of the EEG from the old doctor and can review it herself. I am hoping that she will give us a few more details then just "continued epileptic activity". We shall see.

I am just so grateful to the Lord that he has made Kate's genetic make-up healthy. He has been merciful to us!

No comments: