Here is my big 'ole belly at 6 months:) It's so funny to me when I see a picture of myself because I am always surprised by how big my tummy really looks! It doesn't feel that big from my perspective. Haha. I definitely like this stage of pregnancy. It is so fun to have a round tummy that isn't too cumbersome yet. And feeling Baby Kate move all the time is so much fun. I keep wondering, "Shouldn't this be getting old by now? She keeps doing the same things." Yet it never ceases to amaze and delight me to feel and see those kicks and swishes and wiggles. I think she is an adorable baby:)
It has really been striking me lately how the person Kate Malament didn't even exist 6 months ago and now she is a living human being. It's incredible the way the Lord creates a new life! What is also incredible is how much I LOVE a little person that didn't even exist 6 months ago and who I have never truly met. I always thought it was a little cliche talking about the "miracle of life", but now that it is happening to me I realize what an immature and foolish perspective that was! It IS a miracle and a rich, rich blessing and work of God to create a child as a gift and stewardship. I want to freshly worshipping Him through this stage of pregnancy. He has done great things and I am definitely filled with joy!
All is going great with the pregnancy. Kate is growing right on track and so am I (although, I think I wouldn't mind being a little behind schedule with my growth;) I am really starting to "feel" more pregnant, especially when sitting for a long period or when walking up stairs too quickly, things like that. But, as David keeps reminding me, these extra pounds are helping to ensure that Kate is healthy and therefore they are very worth it! It's funny to have your insides ever more crowded out by baby and her watery home. I can feel organs being displaced and squished. A lovely visual, yes?
My next appointment is a big one where I get my glucose test and checked for anemia and fun stuff like that. I will also be entering my third trimester at that point! I can't believe it. Only 2 more weeks until the final stretch.
Here is a random picture of Dave and I at Angelo and Kasey Delli Santi's wedding last week:) It was a super fun wedding! I am SO happy for them to be married!
9 comments:
Wow Anne! Your face looks so much like your mom in the top picture! Your belly looks great and so do you!
yum...delicious glucose drink :0 Don't worry! It really isn't too bad. I had such a blast with you this past week! Can't wait for you and the fam to return! I agree about the tummy thing...looking at pictures is a little shocking!!
Love you!
Yeah! Belly picts! Thank you for showing me. I miss seeing you every week!
i love that belly. and i love that wedding because Kate danced for me. That made me happy.
You know what's funny Anne? When you post these belly shots, to me you always appear bigger in these pics than you look in person! Either way....you look fabulous!!!
1) he is married
2) he is married
and
3) he is not single.
i like you.
You look great! Pregnancy is such a miracle...I don't think I could help but be excited about a new life even if it was quite unplanned or not ideal circumstances, etc. (no news here, haha...I just like to try to keep my heart ready)
hey girl, look at your cuteness! I remember taking my self-portraits with our camera when i was pregnant and being disturbed at how i looked each month. I would take picture after picture sometimes thinking the angle was wrong! We just aren't ready for such fast changes sometimes, are we! But it is an amazing thing - little life.
I didn't like that sugary sludge glucose test, but as long as it was cold i could get it down. pleth! Good luck!
I have your vax info. Someday you'll get it. : )
Also, if you want it, there's a helpful site for mommies and safe products on my blog.
Maytee! You look so cute and wonderful and I cannot wait to meet Kate. ;) I want you to know I'm praying for you and miss you and pray God to bless you with much joy in this wonderful season!!! LOVE you!!
Post a Comment