Monday, July 14, 2008

Off to K-Town!

Tomorrow I am off to visit my sissy in Knoxville for 3 days! I realized a couple months ago that Meg and I have only had one time "just the two of us" since she moved to Knoxville. This was simply not an acceptable thing, so my wonderful husband is sending me off for a "sisters only" trip:) I am very excited! It will be the last time I see her before my little niece makes her appearance! We are going to spend some of the trip getting Laurel's clothes all washed and put in her room. And of course we will go shopping for baby clothes for both our little girlies!
One of God's greatest gifts to me is my Meggie. She has been a beloved sister from the moment she was born and over the years we have grown in closeness as we have both grown in the the Lord. She never fails to draw me closer to Jesus, or to make me laugh! I can't wait for our time together!
And here are some pictures to tide you all over until I return from my trip:)
I think we were around 8, 5, and 3 in this picture. Check out Mike's jeans:)
On a trip to Washington DC while visiting Granma and Aunt Allie in MD. Meg still bemoans her hair style choice to this day! Haha
This was taken on Granma and Aunt Allie's trip down for my graduation from Nursing School (hence holding all the various paraphenalia;) Meg and I had literally just rolled out of bed so we could say goodbye to them before they left. 
This past Christmas! Meg was 8 weeks pregnant with Laurel and Kate was still just a twinkle in Dave's eye:) Doesn't my baby look like a mountain man in this picture? He pulls off a beard well, I think.
Well, that's all for now! I'll post pictures of my trip when I get home. Also, I know I am in need of an updated "belly shot"!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Have a great time!!!! AND....you can both take a minute and update your blogs with pics for all of us! BUT ... DON'T spend too much time there!

kendra said...

i like maggie's hair in the first picture the most.

Campbell said...

Oh the hairstyles!

Thank you for posting more pictures.... i did so tire of the old ones. : )

Love you, give Kate a pet for me...

E + e