Monday, August 4, 2008
Any Day An Aunt
Hello All! Anytime now we could get the call that Meg is having baby Laurel! If she hasn't come by Wednesday then she is going to be induced Wednesday morning:) I wanted to let you all know that I will try and get myself together so I can update Meg's blog. www.thekittrells.blogspot.com. But if not, check this one and I will keep it updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Sis!
Good News! Blogger extraordinare Melanie Oldacre said she will be glad to keep our blog updated for us the day of Laurel's birth!! All you need to do is show up and be the perfect Aunt Annie :-)
Can't wait to see you!!!!!
Meg
Excellent! So be checking Meg's blog everyone!!!
Congratulations Aunt Anne. : ) Just saw the pictures. She's a beauty!
CONGRATS Auntie Anne!
Congrats on being an aunt!!!!! I can't wait for it to be your turn to have baby Kate! Send Meg my love.
Post a Comment