I've been a very boring blogger lately! There just isn't much going on that is "blog worthy". When my little lady arrives I can always fall back on the "new pictures of baby" because I know that's what we all love most about blogs:) But for now, I just don't think you all would find pictures of me cleaning my house very interesting! We are heading up to Chris Fanigan's parents home in Boone for Labor Day so perhaps I shall have something to post about when we return. What is everyone else doing for Labor Day??
Also, leave me some funny jokes in my comments. I would like some new jokes:)
2 comments:
duuuuuude... our house is the most amazing EVVEEEERRR!
and right one the beach....
love you!
How is it going getting the nursery ready? I guess after your shower next week you'll have more to post about. I'm looking forward to your shower!
Have you thought about using this curent time to freeze some meals? I like having them available after the meals stop coming.
Post a Comment