So, I completely love my little niece, Laurel Anne! What a sweet time it was to be able to be there at the hospital (though not in the room) when she was born. To see her at only an hour old. Change and dress her. Snuggle and hug her. She is the cutest baby ever!
Meg was amazing and throughly enjoyed every aspect of Laurel's birth which was no surprise to those of us to know how positive Meggie is:) She had a great epidural that kept her feeling so happy that she even declared that she was having fun during her 45 minutes of pushing! She thought the whole experience was over too quickly:)
It made me so excited for Kate to arrive! I think I am just going to cuddle her 24/7. I can't get enough of snuggles. I miss holding Laurel and looking at her precious face:( I am so excited that she will be here in only 4 weeks for my baby shower!!!
Look at those chubby cheeks and double chin....and at only 2 days old:)
Here's the champion momma eating her first meal and drinking "postpartum punch". Doesn't she look beautiful?
Still a little bit yucked up from birth:) Being held by her adoring extended family for the first time.
She is a thumb sucker! I just think it's SO cute to see tiny babies sucking tiny thumbs.
First bath! She liked it:) I think she is going to be very easy going just like her dad and mom.
For some reason she kept digging her fingers into her eye and face. It made us laugh alot. It didn't seem to bother her at all!
Auntie Anne LOVES her little niece!
And so does Uncle Mike!
"Pop" loved to hold Laurel like this and just stare at her:)
First morning at home and wide awake! I couldn't get a good one but her eyes were wide open and she laid on my lap and looked at all of us, turning her head back and forth. It was super sweet.
Precious new family! Meg and Will are already doing such a wonderful job caring for Laurel and I look forward to learning from them in the months ahead! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
7 comments:
She definitely looks like her daddy! Congrats on being an auntie, she is super cute! Only a few more months for you and your little Kate will be here! Little girls are SO much fun! Can't wait for our 2 tinies to play together! :)
So sweet!!
i like her asian eyes. They are moy fave.
Oh my... it does make me so excited for Katie-belle!
Anne,
These pictures are great!! I am so glad to see one of her with her eyes open. She is so sweet. Can't wait to hold her.
Mary
if you and I were a design time on Project Runway... i would tell you if the design was horrible and we should revamp it. But it wouldn't be. It would be perfect.
But we could laugh at the other teams while on the runway.
Michael Kors would love us the most.
this pair smells like roses
She's so cute, and starting to get big too. Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment