Baby, Please DO NOT take more ghastly pictures of Kate like these! (Take them of Dave, if you must.) It upsets Pop and Granni...Tante was horrified as well. thanks.
Oh my dear friend. That is wrong, just wrong. (But very very funny!) It will be hysterical when she gets older and looks back to what she "really" looks like. ha. Thanks for sharing. Teadles...;o)
that was the most fun. the 4th is my favorite (of course, other than the one where i am snacking on her cheeks) today was the saddest because i didn't see you 2. hurry home.
9 comments:
Laurel and I got a good laugh out of these...at first she thought that is what her cousin really looked like, but I told her it was just a funny game.
Ha- tooooo funny!
Love you!
Baby, Please DO NOT take more ghastly pictures of Kate like these! (Take them of Dave, if you must.) It upsets Pop and Granni...Tante was horrified as well.
thanks.
I don't like it, I don't like it, I don't like it!!!! Not funny.....
Nana Mary
Oh my dear friend. That is wrong, just wrong. (But very very funny!) It will be hysterical when she gets older and looks back to what she "really" looks like. ha. Thanks for sharing. Teadles...;o)
that was the most fun. the 4th is my favorite (of course, other than the one where i am snacking on her cheeks)
today was the saddest because i didn't see you 2.
hurry home.
funny pics! =)
i would like to see new pictures of my birthday baby please...i'm bored with these :)
love you!
Eeeeewwwww....
Weird!! Poor baby!!!
Post a Comment