hot mommie haircut!i love that your tag is showing in the first one.i love youtell Kate i said "sup girl. holler at me later..."
It looks great! Love ya.
I love the new cut! And so does Cheri...Love you!!Meg
I like it! The layers in the back look really nice!
It's the best mom hair ever! -Leah
Great mom hair! Looks good!
Oh my goodness, Anne! It looks fabulous! I love it!
We are twins! Even though I don't consider mine a mom cut:)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
hot mommie haircut!
i love that your tag is showing in the first one.
i love you
tell Kate i said "sup girl. holler at me later..."
It looks great! Love ya.
I love the new cut! And so does Cheri...
Love you!!
Meg
I like it! The layers in the back look really nice!
It's the best mom hair ever! -Leah
Great mom hair! Looks good!
Oh my goodness, Anne! It looks fabulous! I love it!
We are twins! Even though I don't consider mine a mom cut:)
Post a Comment