Liz Shea came over today to take some pictures of all of us for a photo project. It was Baby Kate's first ever time in the grass. She totally loved it! She took full use of her newest skill: Sitting unsupported!
It was so cute to watch her feeling the grass and reaching all around her to grasp it. David took all of these. I think they look cuter when they are bigger (if you click on the picture it will blow it up.)

She would reach way forward like this trying to get every piece that was near her. I am sure she couldn't figure out why she couldn't pick it up and put it in her mouth!

Meg took a picture just like this of Laurel and I thought it was so cute. Now I have one of my baby girl:) I love they way babies feet look when they are sitting up.


It was getting past eating/nap time and Kate got tired of being in the grass and was fussing. I picked her up to comfort her and we got some Mama/Daughter pictures. They turned out so pretty!
Poor crying baby!

Kate is so fascinated with faces right now. She is always reaching out to touch them, especially lips.


I love the way she pulls herself in to put our faces together. She is actually trying to bite my face:) Silly girl is totally obsessed with "gumming" things. All part of this age I know:)

Restored to happiness!

I thank the Lord for this beautiful day! Hopefully we can hang on to some sunshine for a bit!
6 comments:
Pretty girls :)
Precious! I love the one where she is pulling your face close.
The one where she's got your hair and is pulling your face to hers just made me cry, it is SO veyr precious. It is so beautiful of mommy/baby. I loved the one of her hands on your face too. I love baby hands, they're so chubby and clumsy!
I sure love my sis and my niece! Great pictures...there is nothing like baby nails ripping apart your face to make you realize it is time for a trim :-) Laurel and I can't wait to come and see you and Kate in May!!!
Aww Anne you're such a lovely mom! I miss you!
I LOVE these pics =D.
Post a Comment