Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby In A Basket

Kate is now 5 months old (as of last week!) She has had a mild cold since returning from Rekindle so I am a bit behind in my update. Last week she was SO grumpy for 3 days. She only wanted to be held, wouldn't really play with toys, or even babble. It was quite sad. Thankfully she is now back to her normal, sunny self. 
Lately it has been quite handy to stick her in a basket while I do some task or other (hence the title of this post.) She thinks it's fun! She also looks extremely cute when she's being "baby in a basket".  Here are some pictures of her.


We are doing our best to make her a little Tarheel! 

I really love taking picture's of Kate when she's sleep. I just think she looks so precious! This was today after a long stretch of errands.
I thought it was precious how she was holding her toy while she slept.


A very happy mama and 5 month old!

7 comments:

kendra said...

i adore her.
fact: in the one with the UNC hat... she looks a smidge like Tyler H... numba' fiddy.

tell her that her purple octopus cup is waiting here

Anonymous said...

these pictures made my day
i sure am happy my birthday baby is back to her normal self :)
love you both
miss wiz

Meg said...

oh my goodness! Katums is getting so big! She just gets more and more adorable. I love her being "baby in a basket". Laurel used to like baskets (sometimes!) as well.

We can't wait to see you both (and Dave) in May!

Love,
Sis

Denise said...

I love the pictures and how you carry her around in a basket... I never like to be in another room from Elyana, as I like having my "little buddy" around with me. This is a great idea for when she's a little older.

I thin Kate is so precious looking. She looks long & lanky, but has that cute baby-chubby face. I just adore baby "fat" - Elyana's chubby wrists and thighs just make me grin!

kendra said...

cactus-
i am glad you like rice cereal. I told you that you would. and i am glad you chewed on the sponge. I hope it was tasty. But i have a feeling it tasted like the rice cereal.
sadly, i have to work friday morning and will go straight to the airport from there. So you won't see me for a long long long long long long long time.
but you can look at my picture every day. tell mommy to print our a poster size picture of my face to put on your wall.
i love you sweet girl. keep a content heart and speak truth to yourself while i am gone.

Topharmers Wife said...

She is starting to look more and more like her mommy!! Where did you get that taggie thing?? Anna Cate loves the tags more than the toys, I think that would send her into overload..

Carolyn said...

She's getting so big!