My wonderful mama sets aside Friday afternoons for Kate and I. I look forward to our times every week! Besides Dave, there is no one who I enjoy being with and talking with more then my mom. Our relationship has grown tremendously over the years and I am so grateful for her wisdom, counsel, and help in all areas of my life. I love her!
Today, we went up to Birkdale to have lunch at Brixx and then to Target for some necessities:)
All of a sudden today Kate seems so much like a toddler! She just seems bigger and more mature. She is such a little companion to Mom and I!
Kate was having lots of fun standing on Mom and Dad's porch looking out at the yard.
I think Kate looks like she is punching me in the chin in this picture. She wasn't into having her picture taken with me at the moment!
4 comments:
i cannot get over how cute that dress looks on her
that is a sweet pic of her and marmee
Oh my goodness, she is sooo cute!
Aww, I love these pictures and thought I can always hear your heart in your posts, I really love hearing your heart in friendship with your mom. You're doing such a great job being a mom and loving your family, Anne! Hope you had a great weekend!
Keara loves lemon too!
Post a Comment