A couple of weeks ago I got to travel over to Knoxville to visit Meg and Laurel! We had so much fun together! Laurel and Kate learn to interact a little more each time they are together. This time around they spent most of their time grabbing from each other:) Thankfully they were both very good natured about this.
I love the tops of their little heads! We had to laugh over the fact that the girls are almost the same size even though they are 3 months apart! (in recent doctor's appointments it has been discovered that Kate is actually 3 POUNDS heavier then Laurel! Oh my:)
Since it was so close to Laurel's first birthday while we were there, Meg decided to have Laurel's party so that we could attend! Laurel got to get her toes painted for the first time for the festivities:)
Will's sister, Lauren, is very talented at decorating cakes. She made this adorable cake for the party!
Laurel was a bit disgruntled about having to wear her party hat and having such a large crowd singing in her face. Heavy rests the crown....
The birthday girl enjoying her cake!
This was after she took to big a bite of cake (she was stuffing) and Meg pulled a hunk out of her mouth. Laurel did not appreciate that.
Opening gifts:)
Will and Meg have headed of to Gainsville, Fl for a year. Will is studying for a tax law certification. I was so grateful to get to spend some time with them before they left! I won't get to see them nearly as often while they are gone.
1 comment:
Im glad you got to go and visit Meg. I am sure it will be hard with her being further away. It looks like the girls enjoy each other so much!
Post a Comment