As you can see from my dramatic description, I was really excited about today. I have been longing for this "meeting" with my baby. To be able to put a face and a gender and a name to the increasingly feisty movements I have been feeling more and more has been what I've been looking forward to most in the pregnancy. About now you all are probably thinking that the baby wouldn't cooperate and show us his/her gender. THANKFULLY, not so.....But the ultrasound tech was sick and wasn't there. I got postponed to Friday at 2 o'clock instead. So, not the end of the world, but definitely a big disappointment after how excited we all were. I felt a little listless the rest of the day. But, the Lord knows what He is doing and I am content with what He thinks is best. Friday will be here before I know it. Also, they only had 1 ultrasound slot left for the entire week and I will be on vacation all week next week so God was SO kind to have that one available for me.
Check back Friday and hopefully the news will be in!!!
6 comments:
I'm sorry for the dissapointment. :( Can't wait to hear the news on Friday!
Believe me... we are all disappointed too...
Here's hoping the stem is on the apple ;)
oh friend! God is so
kind... now you will be all prepared for the beach and able to bask in the joy of baby-gender-knowledge for the entire weekend! Woo-hoo!
Though I did have my nose pressed against the window of Gymboree last night at Birkdale, wishing i knew what outfits to put into my mental shopping cart.
Can't wait till Friday!
Baby Laurel and I were both very disappointed, because she was so excited to know about her cousin and was so excited to kno about my neice/nephew. Thanks for having such a great attitude about it. Friday will be here before you know it and it will give Samryn that many more days to grow and develop into an even cuter little baby for the pictures :-)
birthday baby gender discovery day is TOMORROOOOOOOWWWWWW
haha.
i cant wait i cant wait.
aw poo. can't wait to hear if it's a dave jr. or an anne jr.!
Post a Comment