So, I have a little Kung Fu Panda on my hands! The last two days Kate has been moving and kicking so vigorously that you can see my tummy bumping out and see her little wiggles under my skin. It's so fun! The baby website said that wouldn't be happening for another 2-3 weeks so I think she must be an extra strong baby:) Dave was there when it happened the first time which I was very happy about because normally she is quite naughty and stops moving whenever he tries to feel her....Since he was just watching we tricked her and she gave quite the wiggle/kick show for us both to see. I am really enjoying these new found excitements of pregnancy! I am loving my baby more and more! It's so fun now to know that she is a she and not just an idea of a son or daughter. What an adventure:)
We are having a glorious and relaxing time at the beach! The weather has been gorgeous. Some of the prettiest beach days I've ever seen. Despite my best efforts I got sunburned yesterday so I had to stay under the umbrella today. Hopefully tomorrow I will return to my tanning efforts:) Pictures to come!
6 comments:
Oh fun! Those days are so precious, enjoy each and every second! Glad she behaved herself and let her dad in on the fun too! :)
hey hot momma
get the Pebble Beach. It was soo yummy. Or create your own.
Hurry home. Syrian food is waiting.
kung fu panda birthday baby...yay
bah, I am so jealous of your beautiful beach days, but thankful you are having such a sweet time with your dear ones there.
You and Dave are awfully bold leaving your assistant care-group leader post...tonight Chris and i TAKE OVER
oh welcome to the world of internal gymnastics! pretty wild, isn't it? Have fun in the sun (or out of it; either way)!
You know from my experience crazy active in the womb means crazy active out of the womb too :) Have fun! I'm sure a little girl full of personality will be entering the world soon :) You'll love it!
Post a Comment