16 weeks! I can't believe how fast the time is going by! This baby will be here before I know it at this rate:) This picture was taken earlier today in Charleston (more pics of the trip to come.) Do you like my baggy maternity shorts? I can still wear some of my regular pants but they are not so comfortable anymore so I am having fun with the stretchy maternity waistbands....I am thinking they should just make all women's pants this way....so comfy.
On the pregnancy front, I am feeling really good. They aren't lying when they say the second trimester brings a return of your energy. I have really enjoyed having it back! I feel I am in an "in between" stage right now. My tummy is growing but I can't feel the baby move so it still seems kind of unreal and I don't feel "bonded" to the baby. Sometimes I wonder if I feel a few little taps but I think it's just digestion:) Any of you moms care to share what those first movements felt like??? I am VERY eagerly anticipating them. Clothing is also in between. I really don't need maternity tops but many of mine are looking a little tight. I have decided to stay away from the stores until I've really popped out more. Lots of being patient right now! But it is fun, fun times. I am enjoying seeing my tummy grow bit by bit and realizing I'm living what I've looked forward to for so long! It's so fun to think about nursery plans and baby gear (I am an early planner:) And every time I see an infant I just can't WAIT to hold our little baby in my arms!!!! God has been so kind to me to give me this desire of my heart!
Anyway, enough rambling. Without further ado....Here is the belly shot:)
8 comments:
Look at your little pudge!!! You look beautiful!!! Yes those first little movements are sometimes hard to identify....sometimes like a flutter or a little dink...just another week or so and you will be absolutely sure it is not digestion and then before you know it you will be asking the babe not to kick quite so hard! It is all fun!!! What a joy! God is very kind to us women to be able to experience in the minutest way His pleasure in creating a baby.
eeeeeeeek
i love baby
and i love you...
oh yeah, he is ok too.
baaaaaaaaaaaby tummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
time for the custom made lounge chair...woot woot
liz
i can't wait to hear about your trip! And i want some maternity shorts!
Yeah! Welcome baby belly! I ALWAYS loved it when my tummy popped out (which happened earlier and earlier!). It felt like something was actually happening. You look great! Can't wait to hear what baby M. will be!:)
I loooove seeing you with a baby tummy!!!!!!
And I love your desire for motherhood...I'm sure it is so pleasing to the Lord...you are going to be a great mama!
The first movements felt exactly like a tiny tapping. I felt it way earlier with Savannah because I knew what to expect. At 16 weeks it was just a few little taps each day, and I felt it more often when I would bend over (putting pressure on the tummy).
hooray! mini-malament will soon be here!
le from em n eva
I love maternity pants! I am certainly missing that stretchy waistband!
Post a Comment