On Saturday Larry and Marilyn took David and I down to Atlanta to go to a Braves baseball game. I had never been to a major league game so it was quite a fun adventure! As you can see, we had great seats. The seats came with a $10 food credit which automatically makes this pregnant lady happy:) It was a great day of getting to catch up with my wonderous in-laws, being with my husband allllll day long, and enjoying a new experience.
This is me in the visor Larry bought me since I had thoughtlessly not brought a hat. It really was a life saver in keeping the sun off my face and I got to look like a pro golfer woman:)
Look how cute my boy is!
Here we are doing the Tomahawk Chop. It is the rally/encouragement motion for the fans to employ to spur on the fearless Braves;) On this particular day it worked! The teams were tied 1-1 at the bottom of the 9th inning when the Braves got a home run to win the game! Not bad for my first game!
This picture does not do my little pods justice at all. By the end of the day (4 hours riding in the car and 4 hours of sitting in a plastic seat in the sun) my feet were huge! I had goose eggs on the insides just cause the fluid had no where else to go. It was hilarious! I guess I need to get used to it with being pregnant in the summer time. They were back to normal the next day so no complaints here.
5 comments:
That day trip looks like fun!
Being swollen is one of my least favorite parts of pregnancy. :P
your feet made me laugh
but the rest of this bore me to tears...
that is not true. i like this one very much. Specially your sassy visor
I saw your sister at Na. She isn't faking her pregnancy anymore. I saw a bump
Looks like you had much fun :) hehe
I will miss you Anne at the beach!!!
<3 you!
That looks like such a fun time! I'm sorry about your little feet. For about 2 months I have kept a little box under my desk in the office. I keep my feet on it a lot when I am sitting in my office chair and I think it has helped me not be swollen. I'm sure by the time it is really hot here nothing will help very much...but by then I won't be working...yipee!!
My feet have always been veiny and boney, so my pregnancy swelling made them look great! I'm sorry for you tho, you've always had cute tooties.
Post a Comment