A couple weeks ago Dave and I went and played 9 holes of golf on a beautiful Friday afternoon (well, he played, I watched from the shade of the golf cart:) We also went to Sonic a few nights later which is one of our favorite summer treat places. Yum for cherry limeade! These are kinda boring pictures but were useful in my learning to post pics on my blog. Now I can be a picture blogging fiend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
my faves are the middle 2... especially the man shaking his fist in rage towards the heavens. I hope the Lord did not smote him.
That would make me a little sad.
I miss you.
Sweet combo of shorts and golf shoes!
OK, those car pictures remind me of the SOnic commercial! You look like you were trying to mimic them! :)
welcome to blogging :)
I know, I'm probably one of the ones whose blogs disappoints because I never update, haha...
Hope you are doing well - it was so much fun to hang out last month when I came down :)
Welcome, welcome! So glad you could join us! Maybe your boy and my boy should go goofing, I mean golfing sometime.
Post a Comment