Monday, May 5, 2008

By The Deep Blue Sea


I've had this place on my mind a lot recently 


My favorite picture from our honeymoon!


Yes, it's St. John:) I had longed to go to the Caribbean since I was a little girl and God abundantly blessed me by allowing David and I to go there on our honeymoon. It was magnificent. Our friends Kevin Shipp and Bethany Teter got married on April 26th and went to St. John and stayed in the exact same little cottage David and I did. Thinking about them being there all week makes me want to go back so badly! I am going to be in Knoxville in a couple weeks for Meg's babyshower and I can't wait to see Bethany and hear all about their time. I hope they loved it as much as we did!

4 comments:

Robin said...

I LOVE the Caribbean!!!! Gene & I went to Jamaica on our honeymoon to a small resort and it was sooo sweet....we loved it so much that we went back 4 times BC (before Chelsey). Maybe someday the Lord will provide a way for us to go back. I love your pics of St. John's and I think that would be a great place to go too!

Meg said...

Kevin and Beth did love it just as much!! They came by the office yesterday and it sounded like they had a blast. I can't wait to hear more about it!

meghann said...

congrats on the blog. it can be a little time consuming....just wait till you have that baby(we are hopeing a boy..hehe)my blog kinda turned into a blog for jake....especially after people kept telling me to write less and post more pics:)

kendra said...

happy birthday nannie-boo