Here is her nursery! My sweet husband took these nice pictures for me with his camera since it's MUCH better than mine:)

It's hard to tell from the pictures, but the curtains and crib bedding are made from the same fabric. Marilyn made the curtains and Sarah Parks made the bedding (bumper and bedskirt). They both did an INCREDIBLE job and I am so very grateful to both of them for the way they blessed me!

This is the mural Jen is working on. Isn't she amazing? Artistic talent never ceases to amaze me. She still has a little to finish, some more details to the birds in the tree and some grass and foliage at the bottom.

My comfy glider! As I mentioned before, I have an identical bedside table to the black one in these pictures and Kath Flanigan is working on painting it white for me. So the black one will be gone:) Not quite the feeling I am going for, hehe, but it works well for right now!

It took months of agonizing to find a crib I liked! Yes, there was some idolatry that was identified:) But the Lord worked in my heart and then led me to this one which I LOVE. He is kind. That is Martha the pink hippo sitting in the little rocker. She is by far David's favorite of all Kate's possessions:)

5 comments:
Wow, it is ALL gorgeous!!!! I want to come over and see it in person!
It's beautiful! Is there a story behind the pictures above the crib? Can't wait to meet her soon!
Dena, the pictures were some that my mom and I had admired at the antique place Oak Street Mill up in Cornielius. Mom got them for me one Christmas and then had them re-matted and framed. I have been saving them for just such a time as this:)
lovely! I can't wait to visit my lil' buddy and hang out in her room.
thanks for coming on sunday. it made it the very best.
OHHHHH!!! It's all so perfect! And I just heard the great news about Kate's birth this morning : )
Can't wait to hear more.
Congratulations, Anne!
Post a Comment