My doctor's appointment today was encouraging! I am 1-2 cm dilated and nearly completely effaced. Also, baby girl has dropped significantly:) I was thinking she had because I've begun to have some sciatic nerve pain at times. Fun stuff that. Now, I know none of this means that she is close to coming. She could still be 4 weeks away. But it's nice to know progress has been made, and without my really noticing anything! Now if only the whole labor could pass unnoticed;) Poor Jen has come down with a cold so the finishing of the mural is somewhat delayed. Also, Kathryn Flanigan is painting a little end table for me to have beside my chair in the nursery and that won't be done for a bit. So, I am thinking I will post "mostly finished" nursery pictures as soon as I get some pretty sunlight for the pictures.
And that's about all that's going on right now. I am just not up to much these days!
3 comments:
I'm sure you know that happened to me and no early babies :( but its still really exciting. If nothing else, its encouraging to think that its that much less you'll have to progress through when you go into labor! Woohoo for progress!
Yeah, I'm not hoping for her to be early (well, hoping, not expecting:) But yes, it's good to know that progress is occurring!
i still want her to be here RIGHT NOW.
I love you
Post a Comment