I love you all and just wanted to let you all know how much you have encouraged me!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Thanks!
Thank you so much to all of you who have left comments, emailed me, and talked to me in person, and prayed for me regarding my last post about fear! You are all such dear friends and sisters! My heart has been much more at peace in this area. I even let her keep sleeping when I am up in the night and don't feel her move:) I talked to the doctor at my last appointment and he said that the fact she seems to sleep most of the night and be awake during the day is a very good thing as babies very often continue their "in womb" patterns after being born! So I say, way to go Kate! Keep sleeping all night:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love you. And I honestly CAN NOT wait for that little girl! I am getting my camping gear ready for the hospital. ;)
I enjoyed being with you yesterday! I am always so encouraged by God's work in your life and where he has brought you. See you when baby Kate arrives!
God is so good to encourage us thru His people! May the Spirit fill you to overflowing with faith that moves mountains! We are so excited for you and David and can't wait to meet God's sweet blessing in the coming weeks!
Love you- Gisele
Post a Comment